In full transparency I have made a batch of these every day for the past three days… I am a little worried but there are no signs of stopping any time soon.
SO, lets make some #savvychoices!
I’ve been going back and forth with a few different fun, fall, baking recipes and this first one I am showing you all is my favorite, healthy apple muffins. YAS. This recipe will make twelve muffins – I personally love them right out of the oven, but reheating them is fantastic too!
Also, the whole shablampow should take less than 30 mins!
- 1 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour, or almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (but also a little more at the end because were keeping Fall spicy)
- 1/3 teaspoon salt (aka a pinch)
- 1 whole apple diced and grated (I do have the apples diced and have sliced/grated)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of kerrygold butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar free applesauce
- 1 tablespoon of raw sugar to dazzle on the top!
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together
- Mix cut up apples in with the dry mix
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together
- Slowly pour and stir in wet mix with the dry – the mixture will be VERY thick!
- Maybe put in more cinnamon for funziez
- Coat muffin pan with nonstick spray or kerrygold butter
- Pour mixture in muffin pan
- Sprinkle raw sugar on top of all muffins
- Bake for 20 (ish) minutes until golden brown
- SHABLAM POW FALL MUFFINS HAVE ARRIVED DOMESTICITY ACHIEVED
So much love,